Adding a chatbot dedicated for customer support (Chatwoot) to Stacker

Who doesn’t need to provide a proper support those days? :thinking:

:point_right: Here is a demo video of Stacker + Chatwoot integration.

:bulb: Chatwoot is an open source 3rd party for managing support. It comes with a generous free plan and is much cheaper than other alternatives like Intercom.

It provides various ways of centralizing support requests. In this video I showcase how to use it as a Web chatbot, but it also supports Twilio SMS and emails, amongst other.

Everybody can add such integration, you simply have to copy/paste the code Chatwoot provides, and you’ll get started.

:point_right: But, this video focus on customization, for your business.

To do that, we use some custom JS that reads information about the current user, and forward them to Chatwoot.
And tada :tada:, we get pre-filled role, status, phone number, email, and any information you deem useful for your support team to have. (link to the user’s profile, etc.)

Eventually, with some advanced configuration, we get our Support staff to reply to any support request, from any channel (email, sms, web) right from our Slack, that’s just neat.

If you’re interested in such integration, you can PM me directly :slight_smile:

P.S : I also made a “Stacker user SDK”, which I intend to re-use for our Analytics integration, using PostHog (another OSS awesome tool), but that’ll be for another showcase post! :clin_d’œil:

7 Likes

This is really awesome @Ambroise!

1 Like

Hi Ambroise,

Thanks for sharing! Really cool stuff.

I’d love to PM you, but I can’t seem to find a way to do so here. What’s the best way to reach out?

Thanks!
Joey

Hi @joeyceunen, indeed I feel like this community tool doesn’t support PM.

You can get in touch with me on Slack, or by email at dna.pc.pro@gmail.com :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, Ambroise. I’ve added you on Slack.

1 Like

I’ve made a new article and video about Stacker + Chatwoot:

2 Likes