Building AI into your Stacker app with Chat GPT and Zapier

A few days ago ChatGPT came to Zapier, which means you can now use OpenAI in Stacker. I played around with it a bit: using Zapier + Chat GPT to auto generate blog posts in Stacker.

If you’d like me to write up a tutorial for this just comment below :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is awesome! Have you seen any way to use Chat GPT & Stacker to help other departments besides marketing? Like customer service?

That’s a good question, for customer service in particular. I think it’s still very early days for Chat GPT, and it would be too much of a risk to implement anything that talks to a customer directly. But I could imagine a use case for internal summaries - “Here are the kinds of issues we’re facing this week” etc.

I think you’d have to play around with it and see! Before you build any automations into your app you can test the kinds of things it does in the OpenAI Playground.

1 Like

Do you have any information about Chat GPT version 4.0 yet? It suppose to be out this year. Also the demand of this Generic Pre-Trained Transformer is causing a big problem. Well we will see what happen.China has something out now to compete with it. Good hunting!!

Thank you for the update. Google’s competition increases with their LaMDA (Language Model for Dialogue Application) looks interesting! There is going to be a live YouTube streaming event in Paris tomorrow, don’t know the time though. So much to keep up with…have a good day!

A much more useful example of using ChatGPT in Stacker - Showcase: Using AI in Stacker to Respond to Customer Reviews