How do I invite my customers to my workspace app?

Before you can send out invite, you must first set up customer access by adding your first customer list. If you have not done this yet, you can find instructions on how to do this here.

Once you have set up customer access, you can invite customers to your app by sending them a welcome email.

This can be done from your ‘all customers’ page (app settings > customer access > all customers). Just find the customer you would like to invite and click on the horizontal ‘…’ next to their name.

From here, you can send your customer a welcome email to invite them to the app. Your customer will then receive an email with a link to register and set their password.
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 2.02.47 PM

You can also retrieve their unique sharing link here. Sharing links allow your customer to access the app directly, without registering or setting a password.

At the moment, it is not possible to send welcome emails in bulk, or to customize the content. However, all customers contained in your customer list can access your app via the customer access url, shown in the top banner. Many customers opt to design their own emails containing a link to this url.